Tags: Federal Trade Commission
Holcim Participations (US), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Holcim Ltd, has entered into a nonbinding letter of intent to acquire the remaining interest in Lattimore Materials Co., a Texas-based aggregates and ready-mix concrete producer, Holcim (US) Inc. Holcim is currently a 49-percent ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant1066 Views
- Sand and gravel mine cited for 8th time527 Views
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry308 Views
- Responses to Obama's State of the Union address219 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike208 Views