Tags: Federal Trade Commission
The massive merger of Holcim and Lafarge got the go-ahead from the Federal Trade Commission Monday, but not before the two cement giants had to agree to divest several assets in North America. The FTC announced that the merger would harm competition ...
In yet another sign that the planned LafargeHolcim merger will move forward, Lafarge and Holcim have announced details about the assets they propose to divest in the United States. A news release from the companies notes that the divestments will ...
Holcim Participations (US), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Holcim Ltd, has entered into a nonbinding letter of intent to acquire the remaining interest in Lattimore Materials Co., a Texas-based aggregates and ready-mix concrete producer, Holcim (US) Inc. Holcim is currently a 49-percent ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule398 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines371 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks358 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger333 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)311 Views