Tags: federal transportation infrastructure projects
U.S. Reps Hanna and Edwards introduce Clean Construction Act of 2011 Bill purported to make the air cleaner, boost employment, and support a construction industry hit hard by the recession. U.S. Representatives Richard Hanna (R-N.Y.) and Donna F. Edwards (D-Md.) introduced a ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability537 Views
- The Internet may take over abandoned mines494 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park347 Views
- Video: Behind the scenes with Lego Technic's wheel loader R&D291 Views
- 80-thousand pounds of sand and gravel dumped on highway266 Views