Tags: federal transportation reauthorization bill
The Associated Equipment Distributors (AED) has declared March 5 Equipment Industry Action Day to keep the reauthorization process moving forward and is asking that Congressional offices be flooded with e-mails and calls from around the country. An important procedural vote in ...
The Orange County Transportation Authority (OCTA) applauded congressional leaders and U.S. House Transportation and Infrastructure Chairman John Mica (R-Fla.) July 8, 2011, for taking the necessary steps to invest in America’s transportation future by releasing the federal transportation reauthorization bill. The ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1029 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana995 Views
- U.S. District Court agrees to expedite NSSGA's lawsuit against MSHA over POV rule378 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee297 Views
- Dolese Bros. open quarry after more than $20 million in upgrades215 Views