Tags: federal waterways
The House has passed its version of a bill that reauthorizes federal waterways spending for the first time since 2007, our sister site, Better Roads, reports. The bill, H.R. 3080, is an $8.2 billion measure that will authorizes work to begin ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program614 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana415 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas403 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents296 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials243 Views