Tags: federal waterways
The House has passed its version of a bill that reauthorizes federal waterways spending for the first time since 2007, our sister site, Better Roads, reports. The bill, H.R. 3080, is an $8.2 billion measure that will authorizes work to begin ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person953 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger394 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines393 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)343 Views
- Lafarge, Holcim announce job cuts ahead of merger238 Views