The Society for Mining, Metallurgy and Exploration will introduce its first Mining Engineering Congressional Fellowship in Washington, D.C. during the 2014-2015 legislative season. The SME Mining Engineering Congressional Fellowship offers a seasoned mining expert the opportunity to make a positive impact ...
The ACI Foundation, a wholly-owned and non-profit subsidiary of the American Concrete Institute (ACI), announces the opening of its student Fellowship and Scholarship program for the 2011-2012 academic year. This year, the ACI Foundation is offering eight Fellowships for undergraduate and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers428 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products226 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award198 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions194 Views
- NSSGA debuts its new strategic plan172 Views