Tags: FeMET Curriculum Development Grants
The Association for Iron & Steel Technology (AIST) Foundation and the American Iron and Steel Institute’s (AISI) “Ferrous Metallurgy Education Today,” or FeMET Initiative, aimed at attracting top talent to the North American steel industry, has awarded its grants for ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga578 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029380 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board330 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance326 Views
- 7 Best Practices for Operating Mobile Equipment Near Embankments323 Views