Tags: Fernando Viera
Fernando Viera has been appointed as Stedman's Latin America sales manager. Viera will be responsible for selling crushing equipment and systems throughout Latin America. Originally from Buenos Aires, Argentina, Viera holds a masters degree in economics from Wright State University. He has ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support179 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park163 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger148 Views
- Missouri man arrested for burglary of quarry and gun range113 Views