Tags: Fernando Viera
Fernando Viera has been appointed as Stedman's Latin America sales manager. Viera will be responsible for selling crushing equipment and systems throughout Latin America. Originally from Buenos Aires, Argentina, Viera holds a masters degree in economics from Wright State University. He has ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule399 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines389 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks359 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger320 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)307 Views