Tags: Fernando Viera
Fernando Viera has been appointed as Stedman's Latin America sales manager. Viera will be responsible for selling crushing equipment and systems throughout Latin America. Originally from Buenos Aires, Argentina, Viera holds a masters degree in economics from Wright State University. He has ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151514 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections965 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 2015881 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production653 Views
- Caterpillar to close 5 more plants, cut 670 jobs as part of cost reduction plan322 Views