Tags: Fernando Viera
Fernando Viera has been appointed as Stedman's Latin America sales manager. Viera will be responsible for selling crushing equipment and systems throughout Latin America. Originally from Buenos Aires, Argentina, Viera holds a masters degree in economics from Wright State University. He has ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029308 Views
- Metal/nonmetal mining deaths rise by 27% in 2013193 Views
- Boston’s only quarry could start accepting contaminated construction fill150 Views
- Dewatering with Hydrocyclones119 Views
- Engagement is key in community relations107 Views