Tags: Fernando Viera
Fernando Viera has been appointed as Stedman's Latin America sales manager. Viera will be responsible for selling crushing equipment and systems throughout Latin America. Originally from Buenos Aires, Argentina, Viera holds a masters degree in economics from Wright State University. He has ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility915 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections453 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest390 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company377 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?312 Views