Tags: Ferraiolo Construction Inc.
Maine stone crushing operation ordered to pay former employee $6,000 in back wages to resolve lawsuit
The Mining Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) announced Tuesday that Ferraiolo Construction Inc. and owner-president John Ferraiolo, operators of the Portable Pioneer Plant in Thomaston, Maine, will provide $6,000 in compensation to a former employee and take other corrective action ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability595 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park350 Views
- Video: Behind the scenes with Lego Technic's wheel loader R&D283 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 264 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure233 Views