Tags: FHWA revises calculation method for vehicle miles travelled
The Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) has updated the way it calculates annual vehicle miles travelled (VMT) to ensure what the agency says "more accurately captures key transportation data." VMT refers to the number of miles vehicles travel over ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 847 Views
- Martin Marietta gives thousands to charity during the holidays188 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts159 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning142 Views
- Attention Congress: Two-thirds of jobs created by transportation investment occur in non-construction sectors121 Views