Millington Quarry could start trucking soil to its quarry in Bernards Township, New Jersey, following the quarry owners’ agreement with the Bernards Township Committee. The committee approved an agreement last month that would allow Millington Quarry to bring in up to ...
A 127-year-old quarry in Boston -- the city’s only quarry -- is seeking permission to take in up to 1 million cubic yards of contaminated dirt from construction sites, the Boston Herald reports. West Roxbury Crushed Stone, along with excavation and ...
A developer in Ramsbottom, UK, is requesting permission to use food by-products to create energy near Fletcher Bank Quarry and to fill a portion of the quarry, according to a report from This Is Lancashire. The Bury Council in 2005 granted ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry479 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry339 Views
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers244 Views
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar: Modern Earthmoving Marvels traces equipment evolution219 Views
- Kingsteps Quarry in Scotland will be examined for the remains of World War II planes213 Views