Millington Quarry could start trucking soil to its quarry in Bernards Township, New Jersey, following the quarry owners’ agreement with the Bernards Township Committee. The committee approved an agreement last month that would allow Millington Quarry to bring in up to ...
A 127-year-old quarry in Boston -- the city’s only quarry -- is seeking permission to take in up to 1 million cubic yards of contaminated dirt from construction sites, the Boston Herald reports. West Roxbury Crushed Stone, along with excavation and ...
A developer in Ramsbottom, UK, is requesting permission to use food by-products to create energy near Fletcher Bank Quarry and to fill a portion of the quarry, according to a report from This Is Lancashire. The Bury Council in 2005 granted ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities422 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company412 Views
- A total of 27 states have sued the Obama administration over the new EPA water rule393 Views
- Location is key for Dolese Bros. Co.'s Davis Quarry376 Views
- House subcommittee proposes budget cuts for MSHA and OSHA230 Views