Millington Quarry could start trucking soil to its quarry in Bernards Township, New Jersey, following the quarry owners’ agreement with the Bernards Township Committee. The committee approved an agreement last month that would allow Millington Quarry to bring in up to ...
A 127-year-old quarry in Boston -- the city’s only quarry -- is seeking permission to take in up to 1 million cubic yards of contaminated dirt from construction sites, the Boston Herald reports. West Roxbury Crushed Stone, along with excavation and ...
A developer in Ramsbottom, UK, is requesting permission to use food by-products to create energy near Fletcher Bank Quarry and to fill a portion of the quarry, according to a report from This Is Lancashire. The Bury Council in 2005 granted ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February423 Views
- Holcim shareholders threaten merger plans with Lafarge…again254 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car208 Views
- Caterpillar intros 735C, 740C EJ, 745C articulated trucks with bevy of powertrain improvements (PHOTOS)163 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole152 Views