Tags: Fillmore County board
The Fillmore County Board of Commissioners in Minnesota last week considered a conditional use permit that would allow Rein Quarry to expand its sand mining operation from 18.36 acres to 50 acres, Republican-Leader reported. Rein Quarry submitted the application for the ...
The Fillmore County board is expected to discuss the Rein silica-sand quarry, located near Highland, Minnesota, on April 23, following the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency (MPCA) requesting the board to look into whether the quarry should be part of a ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Man hit by front-end loader dies in quarry accident1311 Views
- PHOTOS: Rare prehistoric mammoth found at sand and gravel pit1045 Views
- What should be done with this big pile of sand?700 Views
- Watch this: Dredging at Teichert's Hallwood Plant538 Views
- North America sand market to see big growth500 Views