Tags: Fillmore County board
The Fillmore County Board of Commissioners in Minnesota last week considered a conditional use permit that would allow Rein Quarry to expand its sand mining operation from 18.36 acres to 50 acres, Republican-Leader reported. Rein Quarry submitted the application for the ...
The Fillmore County board is expected to discuss the Rein silica-sand quarry, located near Highland, Minnesota, on April 23, following the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency (MPCA) requesting the board to look into whether the quarry should be part of a ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February407 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car202 Views
- Holcim shareholders threaten merger plans with Lafarge…again197 Views
- Northern White Sand considers building a rail unloading facility in Carlsbad162 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole151 Views