Tags: filter presses
Filter presses have come a long way from the days of the old “plate and frame” presses. By Cory Jenson Three main factors have created a resurgence of interest in using filter presses to dewater fine wash plant effluent. First, it has ...
McLanahan Corp. launched a new line of filter presses designed, manufactured, and serviced in the United States. The fully automatic systems provide a fines dewatering solution that eliminates the need for slurry ponds and a full-time operator. Several different options ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA releases report on electrical fatality at crushed stone operation602 Views
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill411 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers358 Views
- Caterpillar highlights equipment and connectivity at ConExpo-Con/Agg272 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award167 Views