Tags: final vessel general permit
The United States Environmental Protection Agency last week issued a final vessel general permit. It will replace the 2008 vessel general permit due to expire December 19. The permit regulates discharges from commercial vessels in an effort to protect the nation’s ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry745 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets539 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either248 Views
- More sand coming to Carlsbad beaches192 Views
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant138 Views