Tags: final vessel general permit
The United States Environmental Protection Agency last week issued a final vessel general permit. It will replace the 2008 vessel general permit due to expire December 19. The permit regulates discharges from commercial vessels in an effort to protect the nation’s ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand saves a construction worker's life501 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers338 Views
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 297 Views
- Mine pollution hurting fish habitats across America223 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts163 Views