Tags: final vessel general permit
The United States Environmental Protection Agency last week issued a final vessel general permit. It will replace the 2008 vessel general permit due to expire December 19. The permit regulates discharges from commercial vessels in an effort to protect the nation’s ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Famous quarry for sale663 Views
- Update: MnDOT makes decision in mine expansion243 Views
- Don't drink and drive...that includes your wheel loader!214 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress153 Views
- Atlas Copco addresses future, sustainability and growth at NASCAR Hall of Fame134 Views