Tags: financial assistance to help the children of highway construction workers killed or permanently disabled in the line of duty
The American Road & Transportation Builders Association Transportation Development Foundation (ARTBA-TDF) is now accepting applications for the Lanford Family “Highway Worker Memorial Scholarship Program” for the 2011-2012 academic year. The program provides financial assistance to help the children of highway ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers293 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission173 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger141 Views
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar: Modern Earthmoving Marvels traces equipment evolution123 Views