Tags: financial assistance to help the children of highway construction workers killed or permanently disabled in the line of duty
The American Road & Transportation Builders Association Transportation Development Foundation (ARTBA-TDF) is now accepting applications for the Lanford Family “Highway Worker Memorial Scholarship Program” for the 2011-2012 academic year. The program provides financial assistance to help the children of highway ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Alert: Lift Safety377 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029230 Views
- MSHA offers guidance on submitting corrective action programs196 Views
- Metal/nonmetal mining deaths rise by 27% in 2013178 Views
- Boston’s only quarry could start accepting contaminated construction fill138 Views