Tags: Finished steel imports rise 8 percent in January
Based on preliminary Census Bureau data, the American Iron and Steel Institute (AISI) reported on Feb. 23 that the U.S. imported a total of 2,048,000 net tons (NT) of steel in January, including 1,632,000 NT of finished steel (up 10 ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga386 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029327 Views
- Metal/nonmetal mining deaths rise by 27% in 2013196 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board154 Views
- Boston’s only quarry could start accepting contaminated construction fill151 Views