Tags: Finished steel imports rise 8 percent in January
Based on preliminary Census Bureau data, the American Iron and Steel Institute (AISI) reported on Feb. 23 that the U.S. imported a total of 2,048,000 net tons (NT) of steel in January, including 1,632,000 NT of finished steel (up 10 ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability637 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure459 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park357 Views
- Video: Behind the scenes with Lego Technic's wheel loader R&D287 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 268 Views