Tags: Finished steel imports rise 8 percent in January
Based on preliminary Census Bureau data, the American Iron and Steel Institute (AISI) reported on Feb. 23 that the U.S. imported a total of 2,048,000 net tons (NT) of steel in January, including 1,632,000 NT of finished steel (up 10 ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources445 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities408 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger401 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register370 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company359 Views