Tags: Finished steel imports rise 8 percent in January
Based on preliminary Census Bureau data, the American Iron and Steel Institute (AISI) reported on Feb. 23 that the U.S. imported a total of 2,048,000 net tons (NT) of steel in January, including 1,632,000 NT of finished steel (up 10 ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident345 Views
- Don't drink and drive...that includes your wheel loader!213 Views
- Update: MnDOT makes decision in mine expansion201 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution187 Views
- Eliminate the fat and increase profits through lean processing186 Views