Tags: first quarter results
United States Lime and Minerals saw an 18 percent decrease in revenue during the first quarter of 2015, according to the company’s first quarter results. Revenues decreased from $36.7 million in the 2014 first quarter to $30.1 million this year, the ...
Martin Marietta Materials announced Tuesday that its aggregates product line shipments were up 8 percent the first quarter of 2014. The company’s Aggregates business saw growth in most markets. Volumes to the nonresidential market represented 34 percent of quarterly shipments and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility1040 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections488 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company378 Views
- Aggregate Industries worker discovers dead body in quarry318 Views
- EPA's WOTUS rule has been put on hold across America253 Views