Tags: first quarter results
United States Lime and Minerals saw an 18 percent decrease in revenue during the first quarter of 2015, according to the company’s first quarter results. Revenues decreased from $36.7 million in the 2014 first quarter to $30.1 million this year, the ...
Martin Marietta Materials announced Tuesday that its aggregates product line shipments were up 8 percent the first quarter of 2014. The company’s Aggregates business saw growth in most markets. Volumes to the nonresidential market represented 34 percent of quarterly shipments and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151560 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151034 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1008 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production697 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone409 Views