Tags: first quarter results
United States Lime and Minerals saw an 18 percent decrease in revenue during the first quarter of 2015, according to the company’s first quarter results. Revenues decreased from $36.7 million in the 2014 first quarter to $30.1 million this year, the ...
Martin Marietta Materials announced Tuesday that its aggregates product line shipments were up 8 percent the first quarter of 2014. The company’s Aggregates business saw growth in most markets. Volumes to the nonresidential market represented 34 percent of quarterly shipments and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter436 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)269 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections265 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees251 Views
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry204 Views