Tags: fiscal cliff debate
By George H. Reddin As expected, 2012 ended with a flurry of merger and acquisition activity. The outlook for deal activity in 2013 is good; however, there remains some concern and uncertainty about how Congress and the White House will deal ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting972 Views
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve507 Views
- Americans consume 3 million pounds of minerals in a lifetime245 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry245 Views
- Excavators uncover ancient quarry in Jerusalem204 Views