Tags: fiscal cliff debate
By George H. Reddin As expected, 2012 ended with a flurry of merger and acquisition activity. The outlook for deal activity in 2013 is good; however, there remains some concern and uncertainty about how Congress and the White House will deal ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 903 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life494 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers289 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts167 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning154 Views