Tags: fiscal cliff debate
By George H. Reddin As expected, 2012 ended with a flurry of merger and acquisition activity. The outlook for deal activity in 2013 is good; however, there remains some concern and uncertainty about how Congress and the White House will deal ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability596 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park351 Views
- Video: Behind the scenes with Lego Technic's wheel loader R&D284 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 265 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure252 Views