Tags: Fisher Sand and Gravel
Connecticut Oak Ledge Properties withdrew its application to continue activities on its 77-acre site in East Haven. The New Haven Register reports that the developer had planned a mixed-use development, but withdrew its application on the same day a new application ...
To keep up to date with this breakdown of news in the United States and Canada, visit www.AggMan.com for daily updates. By Therese Dunphy, Editor in Chief Arizona In early February, a bipartisan vote of the state Senate endorsed a three-year hike in ...
by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief California Lake Forest-based Primoris Services Corp. announced its purchase of an 88-acre quarry in Riverside County. According to the Orange County Register, the purchase of the Juniper Flats Quarry — for about $2.3 million — allowed the company ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources440 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities416 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company393 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register371 Views
- A total of 27 states have sued the Obama administration over the new EPA water rule339 Views