Tags: fixed purchase option (FPO)
As aging equipment requires replacement, determine what financial options will work best for capital investment. by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief Since the construction market collapsed in 2008, operators have shown unprecedented levels of cost consciousness, and rightly so. In an industry where the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup410 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation378 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement331 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training326 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta286 Views