Tags: flagrant designation
by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief email@example.com According to data released by the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA), 2012 had the lowest fatality rate in the history of U.S. mining, with 0.0107 deaths per 200,000 hours worked and a reportable injury rate of ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga569 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029380 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board292 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance274 Views
- Metal/nonmetal mining deaths rise by 27% in 2013208 Views