Tags: Flex-Lag Medium Ceramic Pulley Lagging
Versatile loader The WA200-7 wheel loader, from Komatsu America Corp., features 126 net horsepower and is powered by a Tier 4 Interim Komatsu engine. It has 3-percent lower fuel consumption than the WA200-6 it replaces. Parallel Z-bar loader linkage gives the ...
Flexco introduces its new Flex-Lag Medium Ceramic Pulley Lagging. The pulley lagging features 39-percent tile coverage and complements its Full Ceramic and Diamond Ceramic lines. Flex-Lag can be used in dry, wet or muddy applications where slippage can occur. Horizontal grooves ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers293 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission159 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger140 Views
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar: Modern Earthmoving Marvels traces equipment evolution123 Views