Tags: Flex-Lag Medium Ceramic Pulley Lagging
Versatile loader The WA200-7 wheel loader, from Komatsu America Corp., features 126 net horsepower and is powered by a Tier 4 Interim Komatsu engine. It has 3-percent lower fuel consumption than the WA200-6 it replaces. Parallel Z-bar loader linkage gives the ...
Flexco introduces its new Flex-Lag Medium Ceramic Pulley Lagging. The pulley lagging features 39-percent tile coverage and complements its Full Ceramic and Diamond Ceramic lines. Flex-Lag can be used in dry, wet or muddy applications where slippage can occur. Horizontal grooves ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule400 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines387 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks358 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger313 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)303 Views