Tags: Flexco Flex-Lag Medium Ceramic Pulley Lagging
Flexco introduces its new Flex-Lag Medium Ceramic Pulley Lagging. The pulley lagging features 39-percent tile coverage and complements its Full Ceramic and Diamond Ceramic lines. Flex-Lag can be used in dry, wet or muddy applications where slippage can occur. Horizontal grooves ...
Your complete guide to new and updated equipment and supplies in the aggregates industry. by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief email@example.com For Free Product Information Text INFO to 205-289-3782, or visit aggman.com/info. High-production cone KPI-JCI and Astec Mobile Screens showcase the Kodiak Plus K500+, a new 500-horsepower, remote-adjust cone crusher. ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines393 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger361 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks356 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)339 Views
- Lafarge, Holcim announce job cuts ahead of merger221 Views