Tags: floating dredge
Smooth Operator When boulders continued to bust up its barges, an Ohio sand and gravel operator turned to a custom solution to keep its water transportation moving smoothly. By Carl Emigh For more than 80 years, Oscar Brugmann Sand & Gravel, Inc., located ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting959 Views
- Excavators uncover ancient quarry in Jerusalem923 Views
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve488 Views
- Americans consume 3 million pounds of minerals in a lifetime235 Views
- Diesel fuel price report: May 13, 2013185 Views