Tags: flood protection reservoir
Elmhurst Quarry is protecting the village of Elmhurst, Illinois, from Mother Nature again. The quarry, built as a flood protection reservoir, served as a snow depository last week when about 10 inches of snow covered the ground in the city, the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Check out the fun of Fertile Days at Fertile Quarry3103 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.2327 Views
- When gravel doesn't bond with resurfacing substance...534 Views
- How to become a more productive worker312 Views
- Sneak peek: Inside Unimin's safety strategies309 Views