Tags: flood relief
The American Rental Association (ARA) of Colorado donated $500 to the American Red Cross to be used for flood relief efforts in the state. The ARA Foundation matched those funds, and the board of trustees voted to give an additional $2,500, ...
The Thornton Quarry will soon serve as a stormwater reservoir for the village of Thornton, Illinois. A “last blast” at the quarry on Monday removed tons of 400-million-year-old limestone, making way for the village to eventually use the site for flood ...
Van Kirk Sand and Gravel of Sutton is set to construct storm sewer connections in Grand Island, Nebraska, from U.S. Highway 30 to the detention cell at Koenig and Broadwell, according to a report from The Grand Island Independent. The $1.2 ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1922 Views
- Four workers survive getting buried alive at sand and gravel plant1166 Views
- Vulcan in bidding war with USC748 Views
- 15 quarry trespassers arrested in Pennsylvania513 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up451 Views