Tags: flood relief
The American Rental Association (ARA) of Colorado donated $500 to the American Red Cross to be used for flood relief efforts in the state. The ARA Foundation matched those funds, and the board of trustees voted to give an additional $2,500, ...
The Thornton Quarry will soon serve as a stormwater reservoir for the village of Thornton, Illinois. A “last blast” at the quarry on Monday removed tons of 400-million-year-old limestone, making way for the village to eventually use the site for flood ...
Van Kirk Sand and Gravel of Sutton is set to construct storm sewer connections in Grand Island, Nebraska, from U.S. Highway 30 to the detention cell at Koenig and Broadwell, according to a report from The Grand Island Independent. The $1.2 ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs718 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries284 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law222 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding217 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs202 Views