Tags: flood relief
The American Rental Association (ARA) of Colorado donated $500 to the American Red Cross to be used for flood relief efforts in the state. The ARA Foundation matched those funds, and the board of trustees voted to give an additional $2,500, ...
The Thornton Quarry will soon serve as a stormwater reservoir for the village of Thornton, Illinois. A “last blast” at the quarry on Monday removed tons of 400-million-year-old limestone, making way for the village to eventually use the site for flood ...
Van Kirk Sand and Gravel of Sutton is set to construct storm sewer connections in Grand Island, Nebraska, from U.S. Highway 30 to the detention cell at Koenig and Broadwell, according to a report from The Grand Island Independent. The $1.2 ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule398 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines389 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks358 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger341 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)312 Views