Tags: flood relief
The American Rental Association (ARA) of Colorado donated $500 to the American Red Cross to be used for flood relief efforts in the state. The ARA Foundation matched those funds, and the board of trustees voted to give an additional $2,500, ...
The Thornton Quarry will soon serve as a stormwater reservoir for the village of Thornton, Illinois. A “last blast” at the quarry on Monday removed tons of 400-million-year-old limestone, making way for the village to eventually use the site for flood ...
Van Kirk Sand and Gravel of Sutton is set to construct storm sewer connections in Grand Island, Nebraska, from U.S. Highway 30 to the detention cell at Koenig and Broadwell, according to a report from The Grand Island Independent. The $1.2 ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability674 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure541 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park350 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 273 Views
- Officials wrongly closed frac sand mine238 Views