Following an April 17 flood in Elmhurst, Illinois, the city’s Elmhurst Quarry began taking water to help control flood waters at 6:30 p.m. the day flooding began, Elmhurst Patch reported. The 8,300 acre-foot Elmhurst Quarry Flood Control Facility uses the old ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.2353 Views
- When gravel doesn't bond with resurfacing substance...548 Views
- PHOTOS: Check out the fun of Fertile Days at Fertile Quarry348 Views
- How to become a more productive worker318 Views
- Unimin's Guion Plant: Changing With the Times223 Views