Reclamation Opportunity: Water Storage
Following an April 17 flood in Elmhurst, Illinois, the city’s Elmhurst Quarry began taking water to help control flood waters at 6:30 p.m. the day flooding began, Elmhurst Patch reported. The 8,300 acre-foot Elmhurst Quarry Flood Control Facility uses the old ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility1046 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections489 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company378 Views
- Aggregate Industries worker discovers dead body in quarry320 Views
- EPA's WOTUS rule has been put on hold across America255 Views