Tags: Florida and infrastructure
U.S. Rep. John L. Mica (R-Fla.) was confirmed by vote of the House Republican Conference on Dec. 8 to serve as Chairman of the Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure in the 112th Congress. Mica will be Florida’s first full Transportation Committee ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant1069 Views
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry614 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets458 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike231 Views
- Responses to Obama's State of the Union address229 Views