Tags: Florida and infrastructure
U.S. Rep. John L. Mica (R-Fla.) was confirmed by vote of the House Republican Conference on Dec. 8 to serve as Chairman of the Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure in the 112th Congress. Mica will be Florida’s first full Transportation Committee ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs577 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina361 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity325 Views
- Transportation funding extended through Dec. 4 as House and Senate work out long-term bill254 Views
- Drones can improve stockpile analysis and safety228 Views