Tags: Florida and infrastructure
U.S. Rep. John L. Mica (R-Fla.) was confirmed by vote of the House Republican Conference on Dec. 8 to serve as Chairman of the Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure in the 112th Congress. Mica will be Florida’s first full Transportation Committee ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability667 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure543 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]511 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 273 Views
- Officials wrongly closed frac sand mine239 Views