Tags: Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT) Secretary Stephanie Kopelousos
During the past 11 years, Knife River Corp. has reduced its injury and illness rates by 83 percent, according to the company. In 2010, Knife River’s overall recordable-incident rate was 2.19, down 19 percent from 2009 and 50 percent ...
Outgoing Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT) Secretary Stephanie Kopelousos joined the House Transportation & Infrastructure (T&I) Committee’s staff as a senior adviser, effective Feb. 14, House T&I Committee Chairman John L. Mica (R-Fla.) announced on Feb. 11. “As a former transportation ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers294 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park154 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger147 Views