Tags: Florida Department of Transportation
The state of Florida has witnessed unprecedented population growth over the past 10 years growing by more than 18 percent to 19 million full-time residents. As warm weather and favorable tax rates continue to draw baby boomers to the Sunshine ...
With more than 100,000 votes cast for the fourth annual America's Transportation Awards competition, the Washington State Department of Transportation (WSDOT) claimed the People's Choice Award for its Operation I-5 Partnership Project. A panel of transportation experts also weighed in on ...
Granite Construction Inc. has been awarded a $64 million contract by the Florida Department of Transportation to widen about 1.5 miles of the existing Lee Roy Selmon Crosstown Expressway in Tampa, Fla., the company announced on Sept. 20. Granite will ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success630 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies497 Views
- Miner seriously injured after articulated haul truck overturned460 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting460 Views
- LafargeHolcim is considering selling Lafarge India280 Views