Tags: Florida governor declines high-speed rail dollars
U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood on Feb. 16 released an official statement regarding Florida Republican Gov. Rick Scott’s decision to decline high-speed rail dollars. U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood's statement is as follows: “We are extremely disappointed by Gov. Rick Scott’s decision ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources445 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities408 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger400 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register370 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company359 Views