Tags: Florida high-speed rail project
With the deadline imposed by U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood to secure a sub-grantee to assume the proposed rail line between Orlando and Tampa, U.S. House Transportation Committee Chairman John L. Mica (R-Fla.) said he has completed his assessment of ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone637 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle414 Views
- OSHA cites Nebraska sand and gravel company341 Views
- 20-year-old killed at sand and gravel mill229 Views
- The Underground World Wide Web: A new use for abandoned mines147 Views