Tags: Florida high-speed rail
U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood on Feb. 16 released an official statement regarding Florida Republican Gov. Rick Scott’s decision to decline high-speed rail dollars. U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood's statement is as follows: “We are extremely disappointed by Gov. Rick Scott’s decision ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Alert: Electrical Safety388 Views
- U.S. aggregates production rises in Q3 2013199 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs172 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Dust Control Technology’s DustBoss DB-100123 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Deister’s exciter vibrating mechanism116 Views