Tags: Florida high-speed rail
U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood on Feb. 16 released an official statement regarding Florida Republican Gov. Rick Scott’s decision to decline high-speed rail dollars. U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood's statement is as follows: “We are extremely disappointed by Gov. Rick Scott’s decision ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga577 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029382 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board326 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance308 Views
- 7 Best Practices for Operating Mobile Equipment Near Embankments271 Views