Tags: Florida passenger rail
U.S. Rep. John L. Mica (R-Fla.), chairman of the U.S. House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee, issued a statement on March 4 regarding the developments on Florida passenger rail: Mica said that while he is "disappointed that a plan to transfer the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting969 Views
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve503 Views
- Americans consume 3 million pounds of minerals in a lifetime245 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry234 Views
- Excavators uncover ancient quarry in Jerusalem203 Views