Tags: Florida Rock Industries
By George H. Reddin After a, relatively speaking, quiet 2013, merger and acquisition activity is off to a feverish pace in 2014. Divestitures by Lafarge and Vulcan, and a merger between Martin Marietta and Texas Industries led the way. We have ...
VantaCore Partners LP has hired Perry Donahoo as a partner and its COO. Donahoo, will oversee all operational aspects of the company as well as assist its business development acquisition efforts. According to a written statement from VantaCore, Donahoo brings extensive senior ...
AggMan Index: Signs of Life, but Short of Expectations The overall equity markets continue to trade sideways as investors look to synthesize the mixed economic, financial, and industry data. For the month, the S&P 500 ended up 3.4 to 100.6 but ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 884 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life461 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers212 Views
- Martin Marietta gives thousands to charity during the holidays188 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts164 Views