Tags: Florida Rock Industries
By George H. Reddin After a, relatively speaking, quiet 2013, merger and acquisition activity is off to a feverish pace in 2014. Divestitures by Lafarge and Vulcan, and a merger between Martin Marietta and Texas Industries led the way. We have ...
VantaCore Partners LP has hired Perry Donahoo as a partner and its COO. Donahoo, will oversee all operational aspects of the company as well as assist its business development acquisition efforts. According to a written statement from VantaCore, Donahoo brings extensive senior ...
AggMan Index: Signs of Life, but Short of Expectations The overall equity markets continue to trade sideways as investors look to synthesize the mixed economic, financial, and industry data. For the month, the S&P 500 ended up 3.4 to 100.6 but ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry476 Views
- MSHA issues serious non-fatal accident alert, best practices in response to water truck accident452 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry321 Views
- Excavator explodes into flames after engine malfunction on New York jobsite (VIDEO)280 Views
- Eric Olsen appointed future CEO of Lafarge Holcim merger254 Views