Fluorspar mining endures trials and tribulations that make a geologist wince. By Bill Langer You know the drill. I was reclining in the dentist chair while a hygienist jabbed a sharp pick into my gums. She paused and asked: “So you’re a ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Man hit by front-end loader dies in quarry accident1312 Views
- What should be done with this big pile of sand?701 Views
- Watch this: Dredging at Teichert's Hallwood Plant522 Views
- North America sand market to see big growth503 Views
- VIDEO: How to build a LEGO dump truck with an excavator bucket237 Views