Tags: flux-cored (FCAW) welding process
When done properly, hard surfacing can save you money and extend the life of your buckets and other equipment. By Chris Monroe Whether hard surfacing old equipment or new, when completed properly, the result is the same: less downtime for replacing worn ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina361 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity317 Views
- Transportation funding extended through Dec. 4 as House and Senate work out long-term bill254 Views
- Martin Marietta names new executive vice president217 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law214 Views