Tags: fly by wire
Breaker Technology’s (BTI) new high-velocity control (HVC) boom system provides “fly by wire” computer-assisted control, allowing simultaneous dip and hoist functionality. The company says this enables greater production through rapid, smooth motion into and out of the gyratory crusher rock ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga404 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029340 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board243 Views
- Metal/nonmetal mining deaths rise by 27% in 2013202 Views
- Boston’s only quarry could start accepting contaminated construction fill152 Views