Xylem, which spun off from ITT Corp. last year to form a leading global water technology company, will display its full range of Godwin and Flygt dewatering pumps and services at MINExpo 2012 in Las Vegas, Nev., in North Hall, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151090 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production756 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success612 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies441 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting440 Views