Tags: followed by West Virginia with six and Ohio with three. All but one of those deaths occurred in coal mines. Several of the larger coal-producing states
Preliminary data from the U.S. Department of Labor’s Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) released on Jan. 5 reveal that 37 miners died in work-related accidents at the nation’s mines in 2011. There were 21 coal mining and 16 metal/non-metal mining ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher518 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks367 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident337 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution163 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress148 Views