At a highly optimistic press conference at the NTEA Work Truck Show in Indianapolis this week, Ford announced positive outlook for both its own company health and 2012 sales prospects, as well as internal findings indicating a strong economic recovery ...
Feeding America announced that Ford Motor Company Fund, the philanthropic arm of Ford Motor Co., has donated $50,000 to support its disaster relief efforts in the southern states hit by recent tornadoes and floods. Feeding America aids disaster relief and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga577 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029382 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board326 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance308 Views
- 7 Best Practices for Operating Mobile Equipment Near Embankments272 Views