Tags: foreign dependance on minerals
The value of U.S. mineral production significantly declined in 2009, according to a recently released report from the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS). The value of raw, nonfuel minerals mined in the United States was $57.1 billion in 2009, a decline of ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest376 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?335 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training331 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections321 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company317 Views