Tags: former quarry
The Glenwood Springs Planning and Zoning Commission last week unanimously voted to support a proposal to rezone the old Holly Quarry property for future hotel and rail property on Iron Mountain in Colorado, the Post Independent reported. The plan to rezone ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone621 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle425 Views
- How to stay safe while working with a small or short-handed crew179 Views
- Majority of construction firms can't find skilled workers130 Views
- Sand thieves targeting the world's beaches110 Views