You never know what you're going to find when you start digging! That was certainly true for Wayne McEwen, who owns a sand and gravel pit in Ellis County, Texas. It was just a normal day of excavating when McEwen's ...
A participant in an archaeological dig has discovered a rare fossil at Thrislington Quarry in Durham County, England, according to a report from The Northern Echo. Ken Bradshaw, the man who found the artifact, was part of a group of 30 ...
A 14-year-old in Alabama has discovered one of several fossils in a Greene County quarry, according to a report from the Tuscaloosa News. The middle school student, Noah Taylor, found the fossil while participating in the 35th annual Museum Expedition Camp, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Man hit by front-end loader dies in quarry accident1369 Views
- What should be done with this big pile of sand?712 Views
- Watch this: Dredging at Teichert's Hallwood Plant522 Views
- North America sand market to see big growth501 Views
- VIDEO: How to build a LEGO dump truck with an excavator bucket237 Views