Transportation Secretary Anthony Foxx used his first post to the U.S. Department of Transportation’s Fast Lane blog to reiterate his goals for the agency, according to our sister site, Better Roads. Foxx said the three areas he plans to focus on ...
Anthony Foxx was sworn as the new U.S. Secretary of Transportation today at 11 a.m. by Judge Nathaniel Jones during a private ceremony at the U.S. Department of Transportation’s (USDOT) headquarters in Washington, D.C., according to a report from our ...
The Senate today confirmed Anthony Foxx as the new Secretary of Transportation, according to our sister site, Better Roads. The vote to confirm Foxx for the position was unanimous. In a previous meeting with the Senate Commerce, Science and Transportation Committee, Foxx ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA releases report on electrical fatality at crushed stone operation602 Views
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill427 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers359 Views
- Caterpillar highlights equipment and connectivity at ConExpo-Con/Agg294 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award182 Views