Transportation Secretary Anthony Foxx used his first post to the U.S. Department of Transportation’s Fast Lane blog to reiterate his goals for the agency, according to our sister site, Better Roads. Foxx said the three areas he plans to focus on ...
Anthony Foxx was sworn as the new U.S. Secretary of Transportation today at 11 a.m. by Judge Nathaniel Jones during a private ceremony at the U.S. Department of Transportation’s (USDOT) headquarters in Washington, D.C., according to a report from our ...
The Senate today confirmed Anthony Foxx as the new Secretary of Transportation, according to our sister site, Better Roads. The vote to confirm Foxx for the position was unanimous. In a previous meeting with the Senate Commerce, Science and Transportation Committee, Foxx ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Follow these best practices for safe crushing operations250 Views
- What to expect at the 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg show238 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Atlas Copco’s bucket crushers236 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs176 Views
- Rare dinosaur skeleton found in quarry sells for more than $544,000152 Views