Tags: frac sand mining operation
Two Minnesota-based companies will pay $80,000 for polluting waterways. The Wisconsin State Journal reports that a frac sand mining operation in Grantsburg, Wisconsin, is being penalized for “discharging sediment into Burnett County wetlands, a creek and the St. Croix River, which ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production752 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success620 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting456 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies432 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 2015334 Views