Tags: Francesco Serao
L is for Lava From Mt. Vesuvius to Hawaii, molten rock continues to leave its mark. By Bill Langer Lava (origin): lave, Italian, ‘a streame or gutter suddainly caused by raine’ (John Florio, 1611, A Dictionary Italian & English). It is ironic that when ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A Christmas Story -- It's a Clinker!301 Views
- Mine pollution hurting fish habitats across America281 Views
- Lehigh Hanson announces 2014 Quarry Life Award winners145 Views
- Caterpillar makes leadership changes, announces new CIO125 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers111 Views