Tags: Frank Maly director CV Transportation Analysis and Research with ACT
New and net trailer orders in October rose to the highest level since April and May at 19,408 units and 17,384 units, respectively, ACT Research said. Seasonally adjusted, October’s backlog rose 1.5 percent month over month. “With orders ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1054 Views
- Martin Marietta mine among 18 cited during MSHA monthly inspection in April573 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts394 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry345 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration330 Views