Tags: Frank Wolf (R-Va.)
The House Republican Steering Committee announced the heads of all 12 appropriations subcommittees. According to National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association's (NSSGA) Washington Watch & eDigest report, the new committee is as follows: Rep. Tom Latham (Iowa) will take over the gavel ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections453 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest390 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company377 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?308 Views
- Tips for meeting MSHA's tougher criteria for workplace examinations279 Views