Tags: Franklin County
The Franklin County Planning and Zoning board in Missouri last week granted Havin Material Service a conditional use permit to excavate sand and gravel from a gravel bar in the Meramec River, The Missourian reported. The excavation is expected to help ...
Two men have been charged with two counts of arson following the April 27 discovery of two burned trucks belonging Jack’s Mountain Quarry near Union Hall, Virginia, The Franklin News Post reported. Roger Lee Brown, 28, and Joseph Edward James, 34, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production752 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success625 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies478 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting459 Views
- Miner seriously injured after articulated haul truck overturned396 Views