Tags: Franklin County
The Franklin County Planning and Zoning board in Missouri last week granted Havin Material Service a conditional use permit to excavate sand and gravel from a gravel bar in the Meramec River, The Missourian reported. The excavation is expected to help ...
Two men have been charged with two counts of arson following the April 27 discovery of two burned trucks belonging Jack’s Mountain Quarry near Union Hall, Virginia, The Franklin News Post reported. Roger Lee Brown, 28, and Joseph Edward James, 34, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry740 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets539 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year259 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either248 Views
- More sand coming to Carlsbad beaches192 Views