Drakes Creek Holding Company may soon begin mining for limestone at its proposed quarry site in Franklin, Kentucky, after receiving a conditional use permit last week, according to Bowling Green’s WBKO. Kentucky's Department for Surface Mining Reclamation and Enforcement's Division of ...
Recent deal activity continued with the same themes we have seen in the last few years — corporate divestitures for balance sheet management and small strategic bolt-on deals by the sector’s major producers. Vulcan Materials and Lafarge S.A. continue to ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- 20-year-old killed at sand and gravel mill868 Views
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability627 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]565 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure562 Views
- Sand thieves targeting the world's beaches288 Views